ARM® Cortex®-A9 Quad Core Processors, 4K60p HEVC Main10 Video Decoding, H.264 at 1080p30 encoding, Video Processor, HDMI 2.0 Input and Output
The MN2WS03101AA is a highly integrated device developed to support processing and decoding of very high resolution 4K video streams. The internal data pipeline has been designed to support 4K/p60 video from input, decoding through to output.
A key feature of the chip is the support of multiple decoding standards such as HEVC, VP9 and H.264 for high quality playback of 4K video and enhanced consumer experience. Furthermore, it supports the up-conversion of full HD videos with the conventional codec standards, such as H264 or MPEG-2, to 4K, using super-resolution processing.
Another unique differentiator is the capability of real-time, multi-channel transcoding (Four-channel, full HD videos to H.264 or to MPEG-2) and 4X speed transcoding of full HD one-channel video, which is applicable for media distribution equipment such as recoding instruments or home gateways.
- Quad ARM® Cortex™ A9 MPCore ™
- IPP3.3 1.2 GHz Media Processor
- OpenGL ES Graphic Engine ReCS704 (2Gpix/s)
- 4K60p HEVC Main10(160Mbps) Video Decoding
- 2K30p H.264 Multi-channel Codec
- Multi Window/ Contents Video Processing
- HDMI2.0 Tx/ Rx with HDCP2.2 (embedded PHY)